We can't wait to get started with you.
If you're ready to take the first step, this is the Giant Leap investment process, from go to whoa.
1. send us your deck
Email your deck to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We screen it against our investment criteria (both financial and impact) and aim to get back to you within a week. Even if we don't think there's a fit, we will explain to you why.
2. we meet in real life
If we do think there's a fit, we organise to meet you in person. Check out our IRL locations here. We will want to know about things like:
- historic financials, your financial model and potential financial returns
- market opportunity and value proposition
- how you embed and measure impact
- your sales and marketing strategy
- product road map
- material contracts
- management references and background checks
- exit strategy
3. our venture partners vote
We decide on a rolling basis on which investment opportunities to move forward with.
4. we agree on terms
We summarise our agreement in a term sheet. This will still be subject to due diligence and internal approvals.
5. We do our due diligence
We spend some time looking under the hood. We target a due diligence period of 8 weeks following a signed term sheet, which culminates in sign-off from our Venture Partners and IIG's Investment Committee.
6. WE SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE AND GET THE FUNDS TO YOU
We execute all the investment documentation and aim to have your funds to you as soon as possible after that.